Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

Breaking Away From The Blog With My Thanks

To all Ear Buzz visitors, casual and frequent, I'd like to take the opportunity both to thank you for your participation and to alert.you that from August 3rd through August 9th I will be vacationing in Canada, Winnipeg to be exact. I hope time away from the screen will recharge my battery, provide some much needed calm to my mind and allow me the chance to re-emerge with loads of energy, inspired ideas, and a renewed focus on you my viewers without whom I would be sans blog. Thus far it's been my privilege to provide you with my unvarnished opinions on hits both recent and classical. If any of you has gotten a laugh, chuckle, guffaw, smile, or chortle out of what has graced these short bursts of what I'd like to believe is successfully masquerading as the work of someone who a.) knows how to write and b.) from time to time knows what he's talking about, then it's definitely win win all the way around. It's been my intent to give some love to the material that guided my younger years but also have an appreciation for the sounds shaping today's music scene. Music is one of the best things mankind has shared with this earth. That's why I, like a cat pawing at a ball of yarn, will most likely never grow bored expressing my devotion to it. Music is magical and I couldn't be happier to see what rabbits I can pull out of that hat. So...until I return to these United States of America, once again thank you for paying the admission price and coming along for what I hope has been to this point a very spellbinding ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment