Pages

Monday, October 30, 2017

Ed Sheeran Has Perfect Pitch

My fellow blog followers, here now, if it hasn't been officially declared as such already, is the High School Prom and Wedding Night Dance Tune of 2018...the extremely lovable Ed Sheeran delighting us with the first cut from his Billboard Magazine Top 10 album, "Divide". The title essentially says it all. We humans can't claim to be perfect but "Perfect" the song is about as close to an ideal puppy dog eyed romance as there's bound to be. I can see why Elton John is one of his influences. "Perfect" is the song Elton wishes he wrote. It's a lavish production number full of his prime acoustic guitar playing alongside orchestral decoration not to mention timely percussion. The venerable news man Charlie Rose had Ed on his show recently. Is there any question why this meeting occurred? Never once has Ed had any doubts about his life direction either personally or professionally. He's got swoon worthy pipes which will be ringing up sales until I'm old enough and God willing lucid enough to collect Social Security. "Perfect" ought to have the Valentine's Day market covered, too. If "Perfect" was a tract of land it would be a palatial estate with multiple columns out front. It flows nice and easy so those stolen kisses will be easy to pick off. Mr. Sheeran is one of the most heartfelt musicians working the industry today. The crop of red haie alone makes you want to make like Grandma and pinch his cheeks. He's one of those rare souls who has given himself the opportunity to stay grounded as his career unfolds and inevitably evolves. The accompanying video defines joyful experience. The pile of books makes for a winning touch. Lyric-wise well...breathe it in for yourself..."I found a love for me. Darling, just dive right in and follow my lead. Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet. Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me. Here's your shot at Kleenex to dab away the happy tears. Every single verse from here on in only ups the Niagara Falls factor. He's found this girl against all odds who he wants to carry his children for him. The third verse screams cellphone photograph moment..."Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms, barefoot on the grass listening to our favourite song. When you said you looked a mess I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight. I'm playing for the same masculine team and I'd agree to date him based on this song. I can feel him taking me in his arms and embracing only me, locking out the outside world. The focus starts out on his guitar but the bells and whistles follow soon after. He blends the two styles flawlessly and what loose stitching you do see only adds to the allure. "Perfect" adds nicely to a fully budding career that likely won't stop until he's comfortably ensconced in a local nursing home or sails off to Heaven while reclining in front of the telly, pipe in his lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment